Many articles and reports are surfacing regarding the trends in 2015. I researched trends in the workforce to see what is new and changing in best practices. I was surprised that contrary to general news reports, 36% of employers are expecting to hire full time employees in 2015, up 12% from 2014.
This is contrary to many reports that employers are looking to reduce employee hours under full time employment and expecting to hire only part time employees. Below I list several other contrary to public option on hiring and working environments.
- Minimum wage increase: 45% of employers to increase wages, 83% increase above $2.
- Small business employment increase: 29% to add full time employees, up 22%.
- Stricter education requirements: more complex and data driven roles; 28% now hiring master than undergrad degree, 37% now hiring undergrad degrees than high school.
- Part time job increase: increase of 23%, up 6% from last year
- Elimination of cubical walls: more open space for improved communications.
Content Source:- http://garykapanowski.com/gary-kapanowski-workforce-trends-in-2015/
Tagged: Gary Kapanowski